Thursday, July 23, 2009

Slacking

Ok I've been slacking on my blog posts lately - It may or may not be because I am addicted to a game on facebook called farkle. Also I've been working and taking care of the little one and cooking and all that good stuff.

Tonight I had the little guy's girlfriend over - they are so cute together - they argue all the time and tell each other they stink. So we put together a puzzle and ate string cheese and then we all made mini-pizza's which are so easy and they are pretty yummy - and the kiddo's can help.

Mini Pizza's
English Muffins
Pizza Sauce
cheese
Peperroni

put it all together and put it in the oven until the cheese melts.

Yeah I'm a regular Betty Crocker! I did try to make a cake with fondant - it turned out so aweful and it didn't taste that great either - next time Im just buying one.

5 comments:

Staci A said...

I remember making pizzas like that when I was little. Yum!

Alicia said...

awww what a cute date! and my kids LOVE making mini pizzas!

Aubrey said...

Sounds like a fun time - the bad cake. LOL

Coming over from SITS with a Hello and big WELCOME!!

The Blonde Duck said...

They tell each other they stink? LOL!

Atlanta said...

I may or may not be addicted to yoville ;) Trying to get back in the game here myself!!! And mini pizza sounds fantastic. Yum.